On New Year’s Day we welcome the year with open arms and open hearts. We seek a fresh start, a new chapter, a transformation that brings about the best in all of us. We desire holistic wellness for ourselves, each other and all humanity. We want things to be better than they were in the previous year. We seek, we desire, we want…..and yet in this seeking there are things we need to express and say, things we need to let go of first so that new things can come our way. We need to lighten our energetic load.
In this seeking, here is a New Year’s Day Ritual that can help you to connect to your essence, your inner light so that you can shine brighter in the new year and naturally, help those around you to do the same.
New Year’s Day Ritual ⠀⠀
- Look in the mirror
- Stare directly into your own eyes
- Smile with your heart, smile with your eyes and say ‘thank you’ … say thank you to yourself for E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G that you have experienced on your way to this very moment
- Say ‘I forgive you’ … say I forgive you for A-L-L the things you did knowingly and unknowingly that caused pain to others and to yourself
- Say ‘I’m going to take care of you’ …and vow to make self-care part of your daily life in any way you can (even if it’s just 5minutes a day)
- Say ‘I love and appreciate you’ … and then go do that and honour yourself in every way you can⠀⠀
- Happy New Year – you’re lit from within, you always have been, it’s just now time to dial it up… because you need it, we need it, the whole world needs it.
This little ritual is how you can shine your light – first to yourself and then, naturally, your light will shine onto others….. and feel free to repeat this every morning until you really ‘feel’ it.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀